FUNDAMENTALS OF MICROBLADE
Fundamentals of Microblading, is an introductory course for students who are inspired and ready to start their careers are Permanent Make Up Artists. This class will go over basics of what Microblading is to getting hands on a model all within 3 days!
Students will be placed in a support group for 6 months, and will be expected to participate and continuously show their work. Instructor will correct homework for the First month and then guide and support the students as needed during that period. Students must complete the apprentice program in order to receive the AAM 100 Hr Certificate of completion ; Typically this will begin 2 weeks after the live training. By the end of the Training the student will have 100 Hrs. Completed. However, 4 models MUST be COMPLETED unsupervised in a permitted facility. The Instructor has to approve unsupervised work before being given a full Completion Certificate.
Requirements prior the class:
BLOOD BORNE PATHOGENS TRAINING- this can be taken online. Once you have completed it, please send us a copy of it to this email. If you do not send us your completed certificate, then you will not be able to practice on your live model on Day 3.
INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING:
- Starter Kit value of over $700 in products and over 50k in procedures! – Pencils, pigment, Disposable Microblade pens, Compass, Numbing agents, Universal Pen and much more!
- Shared Model (2 students to 1 Model) for Day 3. (If you wish to bring your own model that’s ok too, there would be a product use fee of $175 this also ensures your model to be back for their follow up in 4 weeks)
- Support from Instructor for up to 6 months
- Support group via Facebook Messenger/Page
- Joining our Apprentice Program of 7 Days at no cost to you (If you wish to extend the program for personal goals there would be a fee however we do not accept apprentices from other academies!These 7 days are tailored to each individual student & must be completed in a 4 week period, this ensures your 100 Hrs are complete)
- Discounts on other training courses
- Practice on Latex Skin and a Live model (Day 3 Model & Exit exam model)
- Microblade Certificate indicating class completion on Day 3
- 100hr Course Completion will have an Exit Exam which is a live model – Their Fee is $125 just 1 appt and then student will have to do 4 more models at a permitted facility. Once 4 Models are approved by the Instructor then we will issue the 100 Hr AAM certificate!