- No Alcohol or Caffeine 24 hours before procedure. This can impact the procedure.
- If possible stop taking aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil, CoQ10 and ibuprofen 24 hours before the procedure unless medically necessary.
- You can have your eyebrows wax or thread prior coming to the appointment. However, clean up your eyebrows is part of your appointment.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned eyebrows/face the day of the procedure or we will most likely have to cancel your appointment and the Cancellation Policy will be put to effect.
- Botox treatments should be done 3 weeks prior or 4 weeks after procedure.
- No chemical peels 60 days before or after procedure (brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin).
- No Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams, or serums containing acids on your eyebrows as these will fade brows prematurely
- Do not work out or sweat heavily the day of the procedure this increases heavier blood flow during the service. Please be advised that working out for the first few days will be discouraged, please plan your workouts ahead of time.
Please note: Due to Safety Regulation of Massachusetts we have the Right to Refuse to perform any service and Will charge you for the full service or redeem your voucher if you are under any drugs or substances (this includes alcohol, Marijuana etc. this can impact the color retention overall).