Your Business Name
- Get your lashes wet for 24 hours
- Use any heat steam or sauna for the first 48 hours
- Rub or pull on eyelashes
- Sleep facing down
- Use oil-base products around eye area
- Curl/ lift your extension
- Shampoo your extension after removing make up after 24 hours
- Brush at least once a day
- Get a refill every 2-4 weeks!
POST TREATMENT CARE
POST TREATMENT CARE
First step in the healing procedure: 30 minutes after the Microblading treatment gently cleanse your eyebrows using PhiWipes without stretching the skin. Cleanse the skin up until you find traces of pigment or colored lymph on the wipes. In this way, the excess lymph is removed in order to prevent formation of scabs, which are otherwise devastating when it comes to pigment. Having cleansed the skin, the clients should apply the cream which was prescribed to them based on their skin type and habits. During the day this process should be repeated 3-5 times. In the app, you have possibility to set the alarm which will remind you to do this process on time. If the treatment was done in the afternoon and you do not have time to repeat the mentioned procedure 3-5 times, before going to bed and after the last rinsing and applying the cream on the eyebrows, it is necessary to stick on your eyebrows PhiPatch and sleep with it.
In the next 6 days rinsing is not needed because lymph will not be coming out any longer. However, applying the cream is necessary 3-5 times daily. The eyebrows must not get wet while washing the face or having a shower. In clients with extremely oily skin, the after care (rinsing and applying the cream) is recommended only on the first day, while in the following days the client should not apply any ointment or cream. Due to the fact that each change in the skin structure (forming of light fiber tissues) prevents pigment retention in the future periods, it is very important that the skin is well healed. In order to achieve that, it is recommended to use Anti-Scar gel 7 days after the treatment. Instructions for using this gel are included with the product.
1. PhiCandy Balm is a natural cream, formulated for skin care after the treatment, whose function is to keep the skin moisturized and to keep it protected from external influences, such as dust, sweat, etc.
2 . PhiCandy Anti-Shock is a toned cream for skin care after the PhiBrows treatment. Its color covers redness and extremely dark pigment after the treatment which can cause shock in the clients because of the huge difference in color and shape between the old and freshly done eyebrows. The effect of faded pigment, as when the skin is completely healed, is achieved by using this cream. This cream comes in two basic tones.
3. Skin Candy Sun and Sweat Protection is an after care cream for eyebrows after the PhiBrows treatment which is intended for clients who are exposed to sun or heavy sweating. It is recommended to people who train often, or the ones who will be exposed to the sun shortly after treatment.
WHAT IS TO BE AVOIDED AFTER MICROBLADING?
During the first 7 days, avoid all creams (except the protective ones), all the makeup (foundation) in the eyebrow area. Avoid exercises that cause excessive sweating, sauna, facial massage and inhalation.
In the next 30 days avoid
Suntanning, sunbeds, light (laser) therapy, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, creams that contain regeneration factors. You should always avoid laser treatments over the treated area during the healing period (Fraxel laser, IPL) because they can destroy the pigment and cause inflammation. Faster fading out of pigment can happen if the clients use antibiotics or hormonal therapy. Always protect your eyebrows from the sun by using sun protection cream (not only during the first 7 days)